PROCEDURE/POLICY for Repairs Needed While Under Warrantee
Used and Reconditioned Organs purchased from KEI usually come with 90 day Parts and Labor Warrantee unless purchased AS IS, or otherwise specified.
If a service problem or question develops call or write to us that we can determine the problem, or answer your questions.
Possible solutions include but are not in this time frame the best way to resolve limited to:
- Telling you how to resolve problem with an easy adjustment.
- Sending you a replacement part that can be easily installed.
- Having our technician visit to make necessary repairs.
- Arranging for an independent technician, affiliated with MITA (Musical
Instrument Technical Association) to make necessary repairs.
- Arranging with technician of your choice to make necessary repairs,
after we speak with that technician, to assist with our parts and/or
The goal of the above described program is to insure our customers of the best possible service, while at the same time, keeping costs in line to insure excellent future service.
Extended service contracts are available for most instruments at additional cost.
We thank you for doing business with Keyboard Exchange International, or considering us for your purchases. We always appreciate your referrals and suggestions.
If you do not see the exact organ listed you desire,
ask for details on how we can find it for you, guaranteed!
221 S. Magnolia Ave. | Sanford, Fl 32771-1321
Sales Office: (407)323-7493